If you’re living with a severe addiction to drugs or alcohol, you’ll need to consider checking into an inpatient rehab in Los Angeles where you can get the help you need to overcome addiction. Bewell Recovery is one of the best addiction treatment centers in LA, a place where you’ll find hope for a bright future where addiction has no control over you. Addiction treatment specialists at Bewell Recovery are available 24-hours a day to take your call, answer questions, and discuss treatment options with you when you’re ready to make a change.
5 Key Benefits of Choosing Inpatient Addiction Treatment
1. When you choose a residential treatment center instead of an outpatient drug rehab, you’ll have access to 24/7 medical care and attention from the moment you arrive at Bewell Recovery. We know that serious withdrawals can occur within just hours of using drugs or drinking, therefore, we’re ready day and night to offer comfort meds and treatment to maintain your comfort level. Medications alleviate physical and psychological stress, cravings, temptations, and withdrawals and shorten time in detox.
2. Top rehab centers in Los Angeles like Bewell Recovery provide a supportive community atmosphere that is conducive to healing. Through group therapy sessions and activities you’ll learn to build social skills and learn how to set healthy boundaries in real life situations. There’s really no end to the perks of taking part in inpatient rehab in Los Angeles.
3. Residential addiction treatment programs provide the structure you need during recovery. If you’re like most of our clients at Bewell Recovery, you’ve been living a life that is, to one extent or another, out of control. Our structured programs and schedules will help you relearn how to have fun without drugs or alcohol being involved and will teach you the skills necessary to avoid a relapse situation.
4. Spending time in one of California’s reputable treatment centers in Los Angeles will give you time to focus on yourself. While you continue healing from the damaging effects of addiction, you’ll have time to reflect on what led to your addiction and how you can avoid returning to addictive behaviors. You’ll also enjoy engaging activities and learn how to take care of yourself by eating nutritious meals and spending time with friends.
5. Clients who choose a program in an inpatient rehab in Los Angeles have a better chance of completing treatment compared with those enrolled in an outpatient program. At Bewell Recovery, we believe outpatient programs have their place in recovery, particularly as a step-down program once residential treatment is complete. In most cases, however, outpatient programs are not a safe substitute for inpatient addiction treatment.
Call Bewell Recovery today at 866-317-8395 to learn more about treatment options in our inpatient rehab in Los Angeles. There’s no obligation to check into rehab when you call; we simply want to answer your questions and be there for you, whether you need to hear a friendly voice on the line or are ready to commit to a residential program.
Tarzana CA 91356